COMPETICIONS DIVERSES

Tennis

Lliga Catalana. Fase final

Aleví femení

Equip CTS: Laia Macià, Paula Solà, Carlota Criado

Topten Tennis Club – 1 / CT Sabadell – 3

Sèniors. Div 1

Equip CTS: Pau Batalla, Jordi Julià, Martí Plava, Julián Sánchez.

CT Sant Andreu – 3 / CT Sabadell – 1

Campionat de Catalunya

Sènior +50

Equip CTS: Fèlix Riba, Lluís Mª Duran, August Serra

CT Tarragona – 3 / CT Sabadell – 0

10 thoughts on “COMPETICIONS DIVERSES

1. Free auto approve list 8-9-2018 - agosto 30, 2018 at 3:43 am

I’ve been having issues with my Windows hosting. It has set me back quite a bit while making the next list. This is the current list that I have. I should add another list in less than a week. I’ll let you all know when the next list is ready. Thank you for your patience.

2. http://s.miku.moe/nto73 - agosto 27, 2018 at 9:26 pm

I precisely wished to thank you very much once more. I am not sure the things I could possibly have tried without the type of hints shared by you over my subject matter. Entirely was a real frustrating matter for me, but noticing a specialised mode you solved that took me to leap for contentment. I will be grateful for the information and as well , trust you realize what a powerful job that you are carrying out instructing some other people by way of your site. I’m certain you’ve never met all of us.

3. http://tfw.no/hQyc5f - agosto 27, 2018 at 5:19 am

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an extraordinarily superb chance to read articles and blog posts from here. It is usually very excellent and also packed with a good time for me and my office co-workers to search your site a minimum of 3 times in one week to read through the newest things you will have. And definitely, we’re usually satisfied concerning the special principles served by you. Selected 1 tips in this post are completely the most beneficial I have ever had.

4. http://yep.it/wmntfn - agosto 26, 2018 at 11:57 am

My husband and i felt so thankful when Ervin managed to carry out his homework with the ideas he obtained from your own blog. It’s not at all simplistic to just continually be offering things which often people might have been selling. So we grasp we need you to thank for this. The specific illustrations you’ve made, the simple web site menu, the relationships you can aid to instill – it is most sensational, and it’s really aiding our son and the family do think this article is pleasurable, and that is exceptionally mandatory. Thanks for the whole thing!

5. http://chilp.it/e1552e6 - agosto 25, 2018 at 6:36 pm

I must express my respect for your generosity giving support to visitors who really need assistance with in this concern. Your special commitment to passing the message up and down came to be exceptionally interesting and have usually encouraged guys like me to realize their endeavors. Your entire helpful recommendations implies so much to me and a whole lot more to my office colleagues. Regards; from everyone of us.

6. http://shortlink.club/992va - agosto 25, 2018 at 1:47 am

My spouse and i ended up being really happy Ervin could conclude his researching while using the precious recommendations he discovered from your own weblog. It is now and again perplexing to just find yourself giving out procedures which often the others may have been selling. And we figure out we have the blog owner to give thanks to for that. Those explanations you have made, the easy site menu, the friendships you will help to create – it’s everything terrific, and it’s really letting our son in addition to our family understand the matter is enjoyable, and that’s quite pressing. Thanks for everything!

7. http://slnk.info/xg467 - agosto 24, 2018 at 10:07 am

I wanted to post you this little word in order to say thank you yet again for those pleasant guidelines you have documented on this page. This has been so extremely generous with you to grant openly precisely what numerous people might have supplied for an e book to make some profit on their own, most importantly considering that you might have done it in case you desired. The points also served to become a good way to be certain that many people have similar zeal the same as my own to realize a lot more when it comes to this matter. I know there are lots of more fun situations in the future for folks who browse through your blog.

8. http://gg.gg/bh1w7 - agosto 23, 2018 at 6:14 pm

I really wanted to write down a quick remark so as to express gratitude to you for all of the unique pointers you are sharing on this site. My time intensive internet research has now been honored with brilliant tips to write about with my co-workers. I ‘d assume that we site visitors are extremely endowed to be in a good network with so many awesome professionals with useful principles. I feel really lucky to have used the web pages and look forward to some more exciting moments reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.

Translate »